What a busy weekend! Our beautiful daughter had her prom this past Friday and dear old dad and I stayed up to help out at the after party. We finally made it to bed at 3:30 in the morning once she was safely at her sleep over. I haven’t stayed up that late in a long time. Our son had two baseball games, one was the night of the prom so we missed that one and one was Sunday night. Plus, he had a sleepover at a friends house, which was a big help with us working the after the prom party. Our bathrooms are in the middle of a remodel, so we have all been sharing one bathroom. Try that with two teenagers. So Sunday was the day to catch up on working around the house and we had to finalize the mirrors and towel racks today.
- 1 (27.5-ounce) jar fat-free mushroom-and-roasted garlic pasta sauce
- Cooking spray
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped turkey pepperoni (such as Hormel), divided
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Oregano sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with half of artichokes, half of bell peppers, 1/4 cup pepperoni, and half of olives. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; top with 3/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers, omitting cheese, ending with noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Cover and bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Uncover and top with 1/2 cup cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with oregano sprigs, if desired.